Thursday, May 12, 2016

This Sunday

We have a game session scheduled but I am still unclear what we are doing and when we are playing.

Does Bruce have to work and if so until what time? This will help determine things.

There is a proposal to do something between 11:00 and 3:00 PM to allow Steve to join us. Who can be there at this time? Dave, Randy, Steve, Bruce and myself?

I expect that we can play Legacy of Fire in the afternoon starting at 3:00ish. We will have no David. Alan will be late if at all. Corey is going to try to make it.

6 comments:

  1. Corey plans to make the start time whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I want to do LoF without a healer. We're at a point where that's kind of unwise.
    We wanted to get Steve's Tengu some XP so he can run with the Murder of Hobos at GenCon. Maybe we can run a couple low tier scenarios?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am down with that if that is what folks want to do. Waiting to hear what Bruce's schedule is before we set what we are doing in "stone".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Cool. Let us know when you can.

      Delete
    2. I have sunday off. Let me know when/if we'll have enough guys to play.

      Delete