Friday, May 13, 2016

Official Plan for Sunday

We will start at 11:00 AM at Bruce's. We will play PFS scenario #6-22 - Out of Anarchy (Tier 1-5) from 11:00-3:00 PM. I am expecting Bruce, Dave, Steve and Corey at this time. I have not heard from Randy or Matt F.

After that we can play #6-19 - Test of Tar Kuata (Tier 3-7) in the afternoon/evening. I expect that we will have some transition time between sessions and will likely not start until closer to 4:00 PM. I am not sure if the timing makes it feasible for Alan to try to show up late.

Everyone should have characters within the adventure ranges.

9 comments:

  1. I will try to get there a few minutes early to finish cleaning up the Shadows of Brimstone stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send one of the scenarios to me to run if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to run the early one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sent the scenario to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are boons for Dark Archive or Liberty's Edge in Out of Anarchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best case I will get there by 6pm. There is the possibility that I will not make it at all. If that's the case I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete