Monday, April 29, 2013

Game this Sunday, 5/5/13

Our next scheduled session is this Sunday, 5/5/13. I am looking to see who plans to be there so that I have the appropriate thing planned.

We are about to start the next installment of Legacy of Fire. Everyone should be at 5th level.

The current party make-up is:

Bruce (bard) , Dave (monk/rogue) , David (cleric) , Matt F (wizard) and Corey (sorcerer).
I believe that Bob plans to play a paladin. (The starting HP and Point Buy rules for this game can be found at https://sites.google.com/site/zombiehomepage/Home/zombie-s-d-d-pathfinder-page. I will have to defer to the players to determine how much GP to spend on equipment. Dave and Corey have made the most recent characters.)

If we think that we will be short players for part or the whole day, I can have a PFS adventure ready to run too.

1 comment:

  1. I told Corey and Bob to use the Paizo rules of advancement (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/character-advancement) for 10,500gp worth of gear. Those of us that started the campaign at 1st level will be worth considerably more than that... Kasim has over 30k worth of gear and gold.

    ReplyDelete