Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Who is running on October 4th?

I just wanted to check to see who is running on the next Sunday Game scheduled for 10/4/09?

Christian - Champions?
Dave - Pathfinder?
Keith - Pathfinder?
(Jon mentioned to possibility of running again but I am confident that he is not yet ready to take the plunge this month.)

As this is less than 2 weeks away, I need to know if I am running and which characters I need to create and/or update.

BTW can someone post recaps of what has happened last month in the games?

2 comments:

  1. In my game, you finished off the first of 3 Incarnations of Antideluvia.
    Unfortunately the 2nd Incarnation was a colossal red dragon that crushed Marik for the whole fight and eventually forced the remaining crew to flee.

    On that note, my game is on hiatus for a while. I'm looking forward to whatever combination of games Keith, Chris, and Jon come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that means that I am running.

    I will continue with the Pathfinder game. We will be starting something new.

    ReplyDelete