Monday, September 28, 2009

Looks like it is Christian and Keith running on Sunday

Dave is out as GM for this month so I will be running the other game. If there are no objections, I would like to run the early session.

I will continue with the Falcon's Hollow Pathfinder game. It is the same characters but we will be starting something new as you finished the adventure last session. Your characters should now be 7th level. I do not remember if I told you that last time (back in August).

Besides raising a level, please make sure that your characters have been converted to the new Pathfinder RPG rules. Some things have changed. Some changes a subtle and others are major. If there is something that requires a respec to do the conversion and you have questions please let me know.

Christian will we running Hero/Champions for the other session.

I am expecting Bruce, Dave, Christian, Jon and myself. Brian is a maybe for the first session. I am not sure of Randy's status and Russ will not be attending as it is the last week of Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment