Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Game on Sunday 9/30

We are scheduled to have a game on 9/30.

So far we have David as a hard "No", Bruce, Dave, Alan, Randy and Matt F as "Yes" and I have not heard from Steve or Corey.

I had to re-add Randy, Corey and Steve to the e-mail notifications. I am not sure how long they have not been receiving communication.

There has been some concern expressed regarding playing Legacy of Fire without your cleric. I am open to playing something else, but I would like to determine what so that we can be prepared.

12 comments:

  1. I suggested pfs in the 6th level range. If no then Im up for whatev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have returned to the blog. Yay!
    So as it turns out looks like I should be able to make it on the 30th.
    So if I had a choice I think I would like legacy of fire myself. I know it might be more difficult without a cleric but I think we are up for the challenge. I have to se wheat characters I have digitally now since my laptop has died. But I should be able to accomdate most things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now have a family event on this day. I can do a late start (around 5:00 or 5:30) or we can try to schedule a different day. Please let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's just schedule the late start, say 530

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. We will keep the date with the later start. We now need to decide on what we are playing. Do we press ahead with Legacy of Fire, do we play PFS or do we do something else?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't care what we do, i just want to talk to real people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right now we are sitting at 1 vote for PFS, 1 vote for LoF and 2 votes for either is fine.

    Any input from Randy, Steve or Matt F?

    If we play PFS, I will prepare Emerald Spire: Shrine of the Awakener. It is a tier 5-7 adventure. I believe that everyone should have at least 1 character in the 5-7 range. Assuming that he can find it, Corey should have a 6th level cleric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like we are leaning toward PFS. Did Corey locate his characters?

    ReplyDelete