Thursday, October 30, 2014

Reminder - Game this Sunday

We will be playing our Legacy of Fire game this Sunday. Start time is 3:00 at Bruce's.

We left off in the middle of a combat. That is where we will pick up.

I expect that we will finish book 4 and start book 5 by the end of the night. That means that you will need to have an 11th level version of your character ready for when we start the next book.

Second reminder - This is a time change weekend so don't forget to change your clocks back an hour.

10 comments:

  1. "That means that you will need to have an 11th level version of your character ready for when we start the next book."

    My character is 9th right now. Am I the wrong level of are we skipping 10th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm just giving Al shit. We are 9th. Did u mean have a lvl 10 ready?

    ReplyDelete
  3. An estimate on how much gold we will get would be nice too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well get with it bean counter, whats the total.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well ...You are supposed to be hitting 11th by the end of the book but I do not want to skip a level. Make it 10th. I will look at when it would make sense to level up again in the near future.

    You were supposed to start this book at 9th level. I thought that we had a level up in there at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last time we leveled was 3/2 when we started book 4.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As for gold shares, a rough estimate after dividing by 6 (Bruce, Corey, David, Dave, Alan, Matt): 5586. This is assuming we sell the 7 special crystals and dont hang on to them to make weapons. I forget what was so great about them, but theyre worth 4k each.
    This is also assuming there is no great haul after the final encounter. Cant count beans I dont have.

    ReplyDelete