Thursday, February 21, 2013

Scheduled Game on 3/3/13

I am not really sure if I can make 3/17 work as an alternate date. At this point I think that I would rather keep the 3/3 date which I know will work.

I am open to doing something different. Rather than play Legacy of Fire, we could play a couple of PFS scenarios. Dave, Bruce, David, Matt and I all have characters and play on a semi-regular basis. We could even invite a couple more folks like Steve or Corey who do not normally join on Sunday.

If we go this route, I can volunteer to run one scenario but I would like to play one too. We just need to decide which levels/scenarios that we want to play.

If that is not to the group's liking, we can always skip March.

Either way, we would resume the Legacy of Fire game on 4/7/13 when Jon can attend.

Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Im good with a PFS. I can run one but I wanna save Haunting of Hinojai. So if I ran it would have to be one of the 1st lvl repeatables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think we should stay away from the full length modules and multipart scenarios. Do you want to run Dawn of the Scarlet Sun (Tier 4-6) or Rise of the Goblin Guild (Tier 1-5 season 4)?

      I do have Master of the Fallen Fortress but Matt F has played it (but it is replayable with a differnt character). That one is meant for starting 1st level guys but can be played with a 1st or 2nd level one.

      I also have Severing Ties (tier 1-5 season 4) which I have not read yet and four Tier 3-7 scenarios(a season 3 and three season 4). Of these, I have only read the season 3, The Midnight Mauler. That leaves The Sanos Abduction, The Blakros Matrimony and My Enemy's Enemy up for grabs. I could run one of these or if Dave would like to run, I can send a copy over to him.

      Delete
  3. I just figured out I will be heading back from Chicago on 3/3 from a Soccer Weekend. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is that our plan? PFS next Sunday and resume Legacy of Fire in April?

    I am ok with a low level scenario or two. All my guys are starting to get bunched up. I currently have a 9th, a 7th, two 6th, a 5th after tomorrow, a 2nd and a 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys, I sent a note but I will be driving back from St Louis on Sunday. I can "Dial" in if you need something but for the most part I will be in the car till about 10:00 pm.

    ReplyDelete