Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Problem with 9/9/12 date

Well, it looks like we have a wrench in our plans for September. My family will be celebrating the birthdays of my Aunt Kathy and my niece, Quinn, on Sunday, 9/9/12. It is not really something I should miss. If we want to still get together on that date, it would have to be later say around 6:00 PM. Otherwise I expect we will have to cancel for September.

If we want to get together and continue the Legacy of Fire, I can make that work. If some do not want to come out and/or travel for a short session, the rest of us can still get together and do someting. We can always play a lower tier PFS scenario or a board game.

4 comments:

  1. If PFS and/or board gaming is a reasonable option for everyone else, I'd be just as happy skipping the shortened session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can run a PFS or even 2. Was there one at Gencon that me and Steve played that you guys didnt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be able to get there before 6:00 but I did not want to over commit.

    Dave,

    If you want to run PFS, I am good with that. If Jon is out for the game, that should leave us with 4 players; Bruce, David, Matt F and me.

    You played in The God's Market Gamble (Tier 1-5) and The Haunting of Hinojai (Tier 5-9). I own copies of both of these. I can send them to you. You also played The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment (Tier 1-5) and The Golden Serpent (Tier 5-9). Someone would need to buy these. As you played them, you would know better which to run. All are season 3 and are designed for 4 players so we should be well balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I invited matt & dan to the 1st session. It depends on their schedule that day. Neither has played hydras fang.

    ReplyDelete