Thursday, September 13, 2007

Star Frontiers Digitally Re-mastered

UPDATE: The content has been updated and joined with like minded materials. The new issue of Star Frontiersman can be found on the new site http://starfrontiers.us/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those who might be interested, I found this site and the materials are very well done.

http://www.starfrontiersman.com/

I was somewhat inspired and nostalgic but I am not sure that I will ever get a chance to run or play the system. Part of me thinks it would be cool to play and another part (the realist) says that I will never get around to it. If nothing else, this might be a cool resource for another space game.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool. I downloaded all the pdfs. You never know when wotc will pull the floor out from under that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same. Like I said, I thought it was cool. Looks like the guy really likes the game.

    ReplyDelete